30 November 2012

MY EXPERIENCE WITH KIMSTORE.



11/27/2012

Ever since I my love for photography grew, I started using and taking my DSLR (Nick the Nikon) out every time I went out either with my family, my boyfriend, my friends or most of the time, I just used it around the house trying to learn it. Now that I think I've got some of the basics down, I've always wanted a camera small enough to carry around but still packs a punch when taking photos. That's where the Fuji X100 came into the picture. I was researching on cameras that were compact and really good and I came across it, the only problem was, the X100 is WAAAY TOOO expensive for me to buy so I had to look the other way. That's when I found that the X100 had a baby brother called the X10.

I researched a little bit more about the Fuji X10 and found out that its features were a lot like the X100 except it didn't have the Hybrid viewfinder and some other stuff I can't remember (I still honestly believe that the only thing that REALLY made a difference between the X100 and the X10 is the Hybrid viewfinder) but aside from that it still takes a great photo. Another very important reason on as to why I fell in love with this camera is that it is much more affordable than the X100 (searching for the X100, the prices I encountered was around PHP 80,000-50,000 while the X10 ranged from PHP 22,000- 32,000).
Anyway, its still a very expensive camera even though its been around for almost 2-3 years now so I decided to search online for stores that might sell them for a whole lot less. That's when I came across an online gadgets/electronic store called KIMSTORE.

I was browsing their product albums when I saw it. The Fuji X10 being sold at a price I definitely could afford! Of course I became skeptical about their store cause what they were selling the X10 for was WAY cheaper than the ones I found in the market, but I got convinced to try to buy from them because I had heard from a lot of my office mates that they were a legit business as they themselves bought their gadgets there.

Kimstore offers several ways for their customers to get their products, you can have your products delivered or shipped and you can also arrange for a meet up so that you can personally get your item ASAP. I went with the latter. Since I had to work last wednesday, I arranged for my brother to do the meet up for me since he was gonna be around the meeting area anyway.Well, I guess I could say that as a customer, I DID NOT LIKE how I or my brother was treated. If I had to rate (1L-10H) them based on the quality of their products and the price they sell them, I'd rate them around 8.9 cause they constantly go on sale or put discounts at their already low prices. BUT, if I had to rate them based on their customer service,  I'd put them at 3 and that's only because they communicated a little enough for me to get the item I bought. Wanna know why I rated them as that? Read on.

I inquired about the Camera a few months and days ago and asked how the whole process of ordering was gonna go since it was my first time to buy from them. I got instructed to just fill up and order form a day before the scheduled meet up so that they can prepare. Last Tuesday, I did exactly as I was instructed. I did this via Facebook first. Then since it was my first time buying from them, I had a lot of questions and such. I noticed that it took a long time for someone to reply to my message so I decided to text the globe number they had posted on their FB page I literally got little to no useful reply at all. Come Wednesday (the day of the meet up), I finally got a message from my FB that they will be send me the details of the pick up via text since I had given them my phone number as contact, that was around 10am. Come 2:30PM, I still did not receive any text from the store so I decided to try texting the globe number again. NO REPLY. At around 3PM, my brother started asking me who he was supposed to meet, what he looked like and questions you would usually ask if you were going to do a meet up. I couldn't tell him cause I too, had no idea because no one from kimstore had given me any information. My brother was already at the venue around 3:30PM, the meet up time I chose is 4PM. By this time I had already started calling the globe number to check if anything is wrong since I didn't get any reply for any of the messages I sent earlier and even the day before that. Needless to say, after countless attempts of calling no one answered ANY of my brother's phone calls nor mine's. This was really irritating and disrespectful. Our calls kept getting ignored or rejected. Which, as a paying customer I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPERIENCE. 
Around 4:24PM, I finally got a text and this is exactly what it says:
Sorry sa late response
dami kasi texts
Lawrence 09*********
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? An apology? that got me really mad. That personnel from kimstore had deliberately rejected my calls, calls of a CUSTOMER SCHEDULED FOR A MEET UP to reply to texts. Granted those texts he/she were replying to were also customers but when a customer is calling, you answer or at least have the decency or modesty to call them back. My brother had been waiting for more than an hour when this happened and the Person meeting him was NO WHERE to be found. By 4:30 I finally get a text from the person my brother was meeting saying he is on his way. The meeting time they had scheduled was 4PM and it was already 4:30PM. I'm no businesswoman but isn't it common and proper that whenever a business transaction occurs between the seller and the customer, its the seller that should always be first? That the customer should not have to wait for more than an hour? I mean, if I'm paying cash for an item I'm going to buy from you, I shouldn't have to wait. No customer should have to wait without being given a proper excuse or apology.

Anyway, I got the camera I wanted at a really cheap price but it was a really crappy experience getting it. I had to worry about my brother, about the item and how the hell I'm gonna get the camera cause the people from KIMSTORE did not coordinate with me properly or at all.

So in case this post of mine gets to be seen by Ms. Kim herself (cause I know that she probably doesn't run the FB page or the Globe number herself or all the time):

Ms. Kim,

You have a wonderful business! You have great quality products at really affordable prices. But you have to seriously work on building your company's customer service. I say this because I'm not the only one who has experienced terrible assistance from your people. A lot of other people have been complaining in the FB page.

1. They rarely reply to our messages (both in FB and in the Globe number)
2. They aren't accommodating at all.
3. My experience with the person holding the Globe number was just rude and disrespectful.
4. They aren't professional enough to inform us of any delays with the meet up(I mean seriously, my brother had to wait for 1 hour and 21 minutes for the meet up person to arrive and not one explanation or apology was given to me by the person on FB, GLOBE or the MEET UP PERSON)

I feel like its the customers who are accommodating your people and not the other way around. I know that your store has a lot of orders and customers and that your people are trying their best to attend to all that but it shouldn't be at the expense of your own customer's experience doing business with your store.

To be honest, I don't know if I'll ever buy from KIMSTORE again because I don't think its worth it to go through all that bad customer service and be treated like my order and I don't matter, but if I do, it should have to be something really tempting cause the offer is just too tempting to ignore.

Anyway, enough of this rant, I just had to get this out of my system. Wait for my next post on my new camera! :D

til next time!
xx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: After posting this blog post on KIMSTORE's FB page, I got a call from the owner herself apologizing for what I and my brother experienced. I am thankful that Ms. Kim called me up and apologized for what happened and is accommodating my order (as I had some issues with the infamous white orbs or sensor blooming with the camera I got from them so I need to at least have it changed). While I do feel bad about writing this blog post and posting it on their FB page for everyone to see, I still feel that what I did was necessary for them to notice me.At least now maybe some of my concerns about my recently bought camera can be addressed. xx

UPDATE 2: I've been noticing that there are a lot of negative comments being posted on this post, I know that because I still publish it here despite it being negative because I believe that people have a right to express and share their experiences whether good or bad. I just don't like it when people assume that I let people bash or bad talk Kimstore based on my blog post. A few years back, almost the same time when I wrote this review, I did a follow up review on this issue, I apologize for not posting it here sonner but to be honest I had already forgotten about it. So to correct that mistake, I'm posting the link of that follow up review here now:


I hope this shows people that I did not write this blog post to encourage or discourage people from giving Kimstore a chance, I only made this blog post so that people can be informed of the possible risks that come with buying online and not just from Kimstore. This is the last time I will post an update with regard to this issue. Thanks!

Sarah

37 comments :

  1. Lousy service ever.. they didnt show up twice to our meet up and take note, no notice at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! you had it bad! yeah, it was pretty lousy but I got to talk to the owner herself and she said that she had already talked to her people about it so, hopefully things like what happened to us won't happen anymore. :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. http://bonita14314.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did the same to me!! I got a samsung smartphone and they guy didnt come!!! Its really bullshit how the owner say she will fix it to u guys but until now she still doesnt do shit about it. Im piss off at this damn store. Im buying from widgets atleast they give me a good service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I knew it was too good to be true. I'm glad I found this post.

    Everywhere I looked, positive feedback for Kimstore. I called their Sun number and because Lea, the one who took the call, wasn't accommodating, I thought twice about buying a phone from them. I asked for their Metrobank account details and she said that they didn't have an account with said bank. I told her that I saw the payment options on their FB page and she insisted that I might be looking at a fraudulent site. I told her that I was looking at kimstorePH and I found their number there.

    Suggestions on how I can confirm before I deposit cash to a bank account and wait (hopefully only) 24 hours for my order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laney!

      Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

      If you really want to buy from Kimstore or any other online store, but you are worried about being scammed or something like that, I suggest it would be better if you just do a meet up with them that way, you get the product when you hand over the cash and you can talk to the person who will be meeting up with you so you can confirm yourself if your being duped or not. Also, it would rid you of the worry that you might have put the money in the wrong account. :)

      Hope this helps! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  5. After reading this.. I have a doubt on buying in kimstore.. I think their Warranty Terms are not suitable for cash payments. I was really shocked about their service.. maybe i would try widgets even though it cost me more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought an inexpensive camera first with Kimstore and decided to buy another. When both needed repairs, no one was minding me. I have lost opportunities to use my camera during summer because their response is SO SLOWWWWWW. Customer service sucks!! the discount is NOT worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well there After Sales service is much more disappointing. It was very hard to get in touch with kimstore for the warranty. I bought an Experia Acro S last November (transaction was fast and easy) but on last week of april 2013 the phone stop working, there are no display anymore. It has 1 year warranty so I message them and after a day they replied that the diagnostic will normally take 1 week yet in my case 2 weeks has passed but still got no update despite of my constant follow-up. It was almost 3 weeks when I receive a reply saying that the LCD was broken. I love that phone so much and took good care of it for it is my reward for myself. From there I doubted that some of their product has low quality I remember that it doesn't even have NTC sticker meaning it didn't went through proper quality check (my bad) and unfortunately I bought one. But here starts the worse, I decided to proceed on repairing the phone (May 20) then they IMMEDIATELY replied that it will cost me 7500php for the parts and a 50% downpayment is needed to proceed. I agreed so they gave me Ms. KIM FRANCES LATO BDO Account number and on the next day (May 21) I paid 3500php for the downpayment scanned it and e-mailed the deposit slip to their repair e-mail add and started waiting. I follow-up every week for 2 Months but they seldom reply and most of their reply was half baked coz they are not answering my follow-up questions and they do not give update, you really have to text FIRST to get an update. Now here's the worst part, July 26 I message them 5x for an update and they replied "Sir for RETURN TO OWNER po yung unit nyo due to PHASE OUT PARTS" without apologies and stressed me out. I ask them how was that happened coz there last update to me was "Display resolve upon installation but upon testing may other problem pa unit". I was really confused and ask them lot of follow-up questions including the refund but they just replied a single message saying "Sir, tama po lahat ng info sinabi namin, paki-text po account# nyo for refund" again without apologies. I receive no more message after that and until now I dont know when they will give back my unrepaired unit and 3500pesos. They are giving me so much worries and stress, I dont want my hard earned money go to waste. I hope Ms. Kim Lato could read and address my concern and I wish that this experience of mine could give awareness to people about Kimstore Aftersales Service. Truly disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bibili sana ako ng phone s knila this week. buti na lang nabasa ko to. Sa cmk, may ntc sticker and samsung warranty phone nila. Although mas mahal. pero ok n un kesa gnyan.

      Delete
  8. Hello! o-order sana ako sakanila this week ng phone, pero ayaw ng mother ko. tama nga puro positive ang mga feedback na naririnig ko.. ngyon nag-dadalawang isip na ako kung itutuloy ko pa ang balak ko :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this write up, I was considering purchasing from kimstore an apple Macbook pro, as mine just went kaput. But seeing how people are not happy with their customer support I'll spend my money somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi ms. sarah. I still have an issue with kimstore. can you provide her contact number so I can call her directly? im calling several numbers from store but their now answering. I already messaged their fb page but no response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Sorry, I don't have her number anymore, this was a while back already so I didn't save her number na. :(

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
    2. aww too bad.. hindi sila sumasagot sa tawag.. then parang ayaw nila ireplace yung defective phone na binili ko. Magulo na sila kausap na parang hindi binabasa message ko. kagaya nung sinabi nung iba, mahirpl na sila i-contact after ng sales. Hindi na ko uulit dito and siguradong negative feedback ang masasabi ko sa kimstore experience ko. :(

      Delete
    3. aww! :( I'm so sorry to hear that! I thought after I posted this and actually talked to Ms. Kim herself that it would at least be better na.. :( Maybe you should try posting on their wall mismo?

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  11. kausap ko nga ngayon yung admin ng page nila pero promise ang gulo talaga nila. gusto ko ngang ishare sa inyo kaso masyadong mahaba ang usapan. At kung magreply sila parang hindi nila nabasa yung mga nauna kong messages... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katharine Cabato23 November 2013 12:33

    Hi ate! Tanong ko lang kung talagang MAGANDA ANG QUALITY ng product ng kimstore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Okay naman quality ng product nila, but I'm just basing it on the product I got. The only thing is its a bit harder to claim warranty from the brand of the product since it didn't come from an authorized reseller. Kimstore has their own warranty.

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  13. Here' mine...

    A dreadful experience with Kimstore..............

    Sunday morning Dec. 8, 2013, I texted the order line to inquire about the availability of the sony xperia z ultra lte, i was informed it was available and was given a text form. I sent the form the same day but suddenly another text came in saying it's not available. I was advised that the following day the stocks will arrive and they will reserve one for me. Monday morning, I texted again to follow up on my order, I was then informed that it was moved again the following day and was given again another form!! (no coordination at all with their ordering system. So i waited another day, Tuesday came, to my surprise, another order form saying I have to resend it!!! I responded to the text telling them that I have forwarded the same form for 3 straight days already!!!! No apology at all!!!!!

    I texted again Wednesday morning, i was advised that my order is confirmed and a delivery manager will contact me for the pick up. I was able to picked the item Wednesday night, i didn't bother checking the screen because i was informed that they check the quality of the product before they let it out that is why the seal is already broken. I then noticed that the headset is not in the box, Lawrence said its not includen in the box. I paid the device and went to the nearest mall to purchase a screen protector (front and back) and a hard case almost 1k. When i went home i noticed that the screen has 4 tiny deadpixels and the screen is bleeding on black light. I texted their help line the following day explaining the issue but they responded late afternoon informing me that the its not covered by their waranty. As per their statement "There is no unit replacement warranty for dead pixels concerns and accessories included in the package such as cases, charger, battery, USB cable, speakers, laptop tables, pouches and bags. This is because mishandling may occur on the client’s end after the transaction has been made. As such, screen quality for gadgets with display and product quality should be checked thoroughly during the transaction." I asked them, how would they know if it was mishandled without looking at the device!. No reply at all.

    I didn't stop and posted my complaint on their facebook page, someone called me asking what happen. I was then informed that they wont cover the warranty due to possible mishandled. I started to get mad, I said i work for sony and i know of there's something wrong!!! I was put on a long hold, No apology at all. I was asked to return the item back to thier main office in Manila, Tondo for a refund. I was at their gate around 9am however I was not allowed to get in and the guard asked me to speak to someone on the phone, i took almost 30 mins i stayed outside of thier gate explaining what happen, they don't have any notes at all, no coordination at all.

    After almost 30 minutes i was asked to get in, i handed the device to their tech man, i gave the reciept and was advised to wait for him. He went back looking for the headset, imposible daw na wla un sa box, so I called Lawrence ( person in charge at the point of sale that time) at my own expense!!! handed the phone to as proof na wala tlagang headset.... I started getting mad, i want a refund as advised!!!

    I was refunded for what I paid but no one bothered atleast asking me if would you like to get my screen protector even as a courtesy!!! POOR SERVICE AT ALL, NO COORDINATION, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL!! I will post this experience to all blogsites and share this to all my friends...

    Ms.Kim, this is not what i heard/seen during your interviews. I will not order anything from your store ever again!


    Thanks,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcGKcedlU60

      Delete
    2. I also had the same terrible, dreadful, worst, stressful experience with Kimstore. I was told lies, I was avoided and I even became an ill-mannered individual just to catch their attention, cursed everyone I had the chance to talk to (their contact numbers were so hard to reach, yet staff were inefficient, discourteous, impolite. etc). i posted my 4 paragraph complaints on their FB page, PM them until finally, they decided to replaced my dslr. Just got it 2 days ago. Hopefully, it would be ok. Not all their products are reliable to be worth the cheaper price. With the sleepless nights, with the days i was not focused at work, neglected some tasks and devoted my time contacting their stupid hotlines, I should have purchased from a legit camera store. they were just good at collecting payments but when it comes to repair, they don't really care.

      Delete
    3. sir pwedi ma hingi ung complete address nla.? para ma puntahan ko din ung store nla kaC until now ung unit ko wala parn akong balita.. more than two months na dun sa kanila since nung e pinadala ko ung unit for repair..

      Delete
    4. sorry, but I don't think they have a physical store,online lang ata sila eh.. :(

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
    5. nbili ko ung xperia v case, krusell sya sa kimstore kiosk sa filinvest test, bazaar kase yan e, maybe u can see them in bazaars. :)

      Delete
  14. I was about to order today, nuong nabasa ko ito pinacancel ko na agad...
    sabi kasi nuong kakilala ko na nakabili sa kimstore ok naman daw product... however meron naman talagang pagkakataon na mabigyan ka ng product na unexpectedly ay may defect, ok lang yun kung aasikasuhin nila agad ang pagpapalit nuong product... pero kung super bad ang customer service, di bale na lang... mas ok pa yun medyo mahal pero sulit naman pagdating sa customer service...

    maraming salamat sa pag post...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am decided to buy a DSLR cam from Kimstore coz the price was way cheaper. But after reading your blog and of the comments. I'm thinking to buy to an authorized dealer instead of them. :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd been duped. Made payment to a certain Kim Frances Y Lato with BDO Smart account # for a mobile phone that I ordered after confirming my order. This kimmy lato appeared using kimstore logo as her profile pic in my private message conversation in Facebook. I even spoke to this Kim Lato on the phone. When I was following up my order, I could no longer contact her mobile # and her account in fb was deactivated. This is a criminal case. I'd been getting in touch with kinstore via text, phone calls and fb pms, walang reply at all. Sobrang nanlambot ako. The incident happened only today. I hope someone can help me about my case. Clearly, naloko ako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      So sorry to hear about what happened to you, I hope you get that fixed. In the mean time, I've seen some announcements on Kimstore's official facebook page about warning their customers of scammers pretending to be kimstore, just to be sure, only contact them using their facebook page and the official numbers listed there.

      https://www.facebook.com/kimstorePH?fref=ts

      Hope this could help a little. :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  17. Ordered 2 units of ipad mini 2 and paid for it last jan. 08 after which they asked me for my shipping details and told me that hey will confirm within the day. After 2 days of constantly texting they have finally replied and said that their stocks is yet to arrive. So we waited patiently and just conaidered that they night really be short in supply. However, come January 12 they told me they have shipped out the item to Iligan city to a certain whom i dont know off who said had the same deposit slip as mine. I dont know how that even happened and they text me like im a fraudulent person by which i reply by saying i can show them my original deposit slip and in the first place if only theyve noted my shipping details the moment i paid and with them even confirming it. And what was also bugging me was i was transacting only through text why the hell did they send the units through facebook who used my dep slip. Feels like a big hole in their system. I will bring this up to DTI and to every government agency who can help me with this. Any ideas? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. same thing sa akin. Pina ship back ko ang iphone na binili ko Last month. Pahirapan makakuha ng update. hKulang na lang magmakaawa ako sa kakatext sa tech support nila. Hindi nagrereply :( pinag iisipan kong kung ipapaalam ito sa media or maicomplain kay tulfo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, Sarah, for sharing your experience with them. Like other people who posted their frustrations with the Kimstore, I also have my own share.
    I bought a Nokia Lumia 1020 unit from Kimstore two weeks ago. However, I returned the item after a couple of days after purchase due to a defective monitor which can only be seen at night time. I immediately demanded for a replacement to the person who picked the defective product. After that, several calls and texts were made in all Kimstore's available lines but none of its staff talked to me. I also mailed them but with response of "we'll update you asap". I got so disappointed at that time that I even posted an open letter to Kim Lato on the store's FB. Today, I got an update from Grace (Kimstore staff) that Tech team is still waiting for the stocks before endorsing my concern to the Management. Totally unacceptable response.
    Just a tip:
    1. There is no such cut-off for replacement request under Revised Consumer Act of the Philippines. This means that Kimstore's maximum of 3 days replacement period is ILLEGAL. Customer can demand for replacement if the product is found to be defective upon receipt. No limit as well to the number of times to replace a defective good.
    2. DTI also advised that refund shall be offered to customers at all times if the product is indeed defective. This is also stated in the Consumer Act of the Philippines.
    3. Per BIR rule on online transactions, establishments shall provide manual and/or electronic invoice or receipts recognized by the BIR. Since Kimstore does not provide official receipts and just warranty slips in every transaction, this is a clear violation of the rule.
    I am willing to support others with their complaints about Kimstore, particularly issues on after sales. I hope Kim Lato and her management team shall take this seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm. Just giving another side to the equation.

    The comments section is a hodgepodge of negativity; I commend Sarah for giving updates that her case was resolved and not being a "know it all" when it comes to the situations at hand. She doesn't assume what she doesn't know.

    What we refuse to see are the good sides of Kimstore. And I mean it when I say, REFUSE. Of course there are glitches here and there; I have reviewed all available online gadget stores and Kimstore is top of the charts. To those who might read this, take every comment with a grain of salt.

    Me, being a professional law practitioner for the past decade: I have checked the live feeds from the Facebook and Twitter, Instagram of all online stores, as well as their history. Kimstore's overflows with positivity and based on my assessment; it is but absolutely natural that competitors and those who have had a bad experience want to take that store down. Take for example, Apple. Everything raised to their attention were given solutions, although those problems were overhyped and "assumed" by those who have no idea how the industry goes. I bet each of us has experienced this, where bashers have talked down to us but in truth there's another side to the story. Am I correct?

    True story: I pretended to be Michael Lualhati above and gave them a call. They forwarded me to their technical department who mentioned that the item has been replaced, and reminded me gently that I was offered a refund or an upgrade due to the unavailability of Lumia 1020. In short, problem was solved through the refund which was the customer's choice. Had there been a problem still, I would definitely support Michael.

    We believe everything we read without seeing to it that problems have been addressed already, and online there are traces left of the "during" process - during the problem-solving period, that is. Like Michael's, which is a-okay already. He was refunded.

    As well, what if there was negligence on the hand of the customer that caused the unit to have a problem? Is it still the seller's fault? No. There are many what-ifs in different cases.
    With at least two the comments above, it is honestly the client's negligence if they transacted with a bogus account. Case in point, would you blame Amazon.com if you paid to the wrong bank account of Amazon.com? Should Amazon be at fault for your negligence? I'll leave it at that.

    That's the downside of comments; it skews everything.

    Sarah is correct when she said "In the mean time, I've seen some announcements on Kimstore's official facebook page about warning their customers of scammers pretending to be kimstore, just to be sure, only contact them using their facebook page and the official numbers listed there." That is intelligent and reflective of a woman who thinks and assesses.

    Sarah, your blog is well-meaning but comments here are not. I'm sure you noticed that. It's been years since your transaction. As your frequent reader, I know you can do better than allow the comments section to be a hodgepodge of unreflective thought. You are smart.

    ReplyDelete
  21. share lang baka nangyari nadin sa inyo to. one and most unforgettable experience namin with kimstore is na scam kami sa mismong facebook page nila.nag order ang wife ko n 2 pcs ixus camera worth 22,800.kampante si misis kasi yung number nakikipag communicate samin ay yung mismong number na ka post sa profile cover page nila.ok na transaction mag deposit daw kami sa accnt number na binigay.tumawag pa si misis at may nakausap pa.kina bukasan nag fallow up kami wala naman daw na process na order at wala naman daw payment na narecieve sila.wala nadin yung message history at parang naka block na kami sa facebook accnt nila at wala nadin yung number na kino kontact namin yung pina process palang yung mga order namin.tumwag kami sa ibang number na scam daw kami madami na daw case sa kanila na ganyan nangyari sabi ng staff nila.parang wala lang.wala silang action.marami ma daw nang yari.pero i think wala naman sila action to protect their online customers at just to prove na nag deposot talaga kami email namin yung copy ng depodeposit slip. till now 4 days no feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had a bad experience with Kimstore. I bought Xperia XP. I ordered and they replied so quickly. They just ask me where is my location and they drop the good right away without confirmation. Well, that looks great because the service was so quick. But when I went to the meet up point, I checked the phone and I noticed that it was not brand new because there is no charger and there are a lot of photos in the galery. They just apologized and sent a new item. On my second transaction, same scenario on how they responded but I have no complain with the item but the last transaction last week I really got mad because they ignore my order. They agreed eventually but they have a lot of conditions. It came to my mind this conclusion. Is it because the value this time is just 1,300 that's why they ignoring my order? After complaining ot them, they responded and they asked if it is ok if they can deliver the item in pritil puregold on the next day. I agreed but they no longer respond on my text on the day of our meet up. I went to pritil but they ignore me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad I've read this before deciding to buy the Galaxy S4 from Kimstore. I've been reading stuff about the store since last week and I'm getting so much negative feedback about the customer service. I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Yes, the prices are so much lower but you get what you pay for. I might as well buy from the actual Samsung Store just to be safe even if the prices are quite high. Too bad, though, I wanted the low priced S4. Thank you for this insight, Miss Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. malas nman oh, ngayun ko lang nabasa mga reviews nyo, nagbayad na ako dahil sabi mayron stock nang fon, pero since saturday hangang ngayun, walang update. Yun pala ay dahil ubos na black xperia z1 compact. Tpos puro nlang cla dahilan, sabi nxt week daw may dadating, sana nman meron, dahil kung hindi ay dadating tlaga sa korte to, at sisiguraduhin kong dadalo c miss kim mismo, no attorneys, just the respondent and the complainant. Small Claims tayo in case puro bola ang kimstore. Sigh, pinag-ipunan mo nang ilang buwan, tpos pagdating nang panahon sasabihin lng walang stock na pla. Worst first time online buying xperience. this will be the 1st and last.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I do try to reply to all of them because that's how much I love getting comments from people who read and appreciate this little world of mine. :) <3